Secure payment with ...
Price-breaking, innovative and now in the Netherlands!
2B-Natural gives a new breath of fresh air in cosmetics country. Only the best brands are offered at 2B, which also filled with tips and ideas for optimum care.
2B-Natural was originally a Dutch company that operates from Luxembourg. This enables us to offer competitive prices for the brands.
The quality, service and accessibility of 2B are at a high level.
Welcome to the world of beauty and remembers, "behind every strong woman is a strong brand," "behind strong brands 2B state!"
Have fun shopping!
News by Sans Soucis
Anti Age Radiance - Glam up your life THE EFFICIENT SKIN CARE LINE ANTI AGE RADIANCE FEEL THE GLOW CHOICE DRAGON FRUIT EXTRACT LEAVING SKIN LOOKING RADIANT AND LUMINOUS Harmful envi…Read more →
Now stay up to date with the latest news and products with the newsletter of 2B-natural.
- Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Conditions 2B-Natural SARL
ARTICLE 1 - DEFINITIONS
In these conditions shall apply:
1. Distance selling: a vendor-organized system for distance selling, which until the conclusion of the agreement exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication.
2. Agreement: any agreement relating to distance selling.
3. Communications at a distance: a means which, without the personal presence of the parties can be used to conclude a distance contract.
4. 2B Natural located at HB Doezastraat April 2311 in Leiden or, if applicable, the part of the company that deals with the distance and is affiliated with Keurmerk.org Webshop.
5. Consumer means a buyer of goods, being a natural person not acting in the exercise of a profession or business.
6. Offer means any offer of goods here, including the applicable conditions, such as the 2B-Natural in its catalog, flyers, or otherwise to the consumer does.
7. Price: the price of the offered good, without additional costs, as stipulated and are listed separately.
8. Viewing period: The period during which the consumer can exercise his right of withdrawal.
9. Disputes Committee, the Disputes Committee Hallmark Shop, Willemsparkweg 193 1071 HA Amsterdam, Netherlands.
ARTICLE 2 - IDENTITY
1. 2B-Natural. states in time for the realization of the Agreement's registered name and actual address, which will not be sufficient to specify a mailbox number.
ARTICLE 3 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
1. Time before the agreement is concluded, the text of the applicable terms and conditions shall be provided. If this is not necessary or not reasonably possible, a reference to free of charge to send or earlier, or made available online general conditions. These conditions are listed in our catalog and in summary form on the back of our invoices.
2. The general conditions are applicable to any agreement between 2B and Natural Consumer, regardless of which communication is used.
ARTICLE 4 - THE CONSUMER
1. To be eligible for supply of goods by BIK BIK VOF against the 2B-used Natural pricing, consumers should be fully up.
ARTICLE 5 - THE OFFER
1. Each offer will include such information that the consumer is clear what the rights and obligations, to the acceptance of the offer are attached. This concerns in particular the price, the right of withdrawal, the method of payment, shipping and other conditions.
ARTICLE 6 - TERM
1. At the conclusion of an Agreement applies to the products to a trial period of 7 days the term goes on the day following the mail delivery of the order.
2. Within this period, the Consumer has a right of withdrawal. This is the right, without obligation on his part, other than from bearing the costs of returning the goods received in return. The goods to be returned must be properly packed, the transport risk of the return lies with the consumer.
3. Excluded from the trial period, goods which because of the nature of the composition should be kept refrigerated.
4. The consumer can only invoke the right of withdrawal if the packaging of the goods intact and sealed.
5. The consumer can invoke the trial period only through the telephone requests for return send instructions on packaging and addressing to 2B-Natural
6. After the trial period, the Consumer has the right within 30 days of shipment to return goods which the consumer an amount 2B Natural owes 15% of the invoice value of goods with a maximum of € 6.80 Excluded return shipment of the products listed in paragraph 3 and the containers must be sealed and intact. Send it back right can be exercised only after payment of the amount in default of which the return is not accepted and the goods returned expense and risk of the consumer will be stored for 2 months. After some last-mentioned period, the order will be destroyed and remains the consumer liable for the entire invoice amount. Any returns must be in proper packaging with sufficient postage to place HB Doezastraat April 2311 Leiden Netherlands. The transport risk is borne by the consumer.
ARTICLE 7 - CONCLUSION OF THE AGREEMENT
1. The Agreement is by acceptance by Natural 2B of the order and satisfying the corresponding conditions.
2. The applicability of a trial period applies to the Consumer invoking the trial period as disbanding.
3. If products for which payment is within the trial period will be returned as soon as possible but within thirty days refund made.
4. 2B Natural take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the electronic transmission of personal information and in particular payments.
5. 2B-Natural. can - within the law - to notify you or the person ordering or requesting its payment obligations, and of all those facts and factors that are important to a sound conclusion of the distance. 2B-Natural. is entitled to a reasoned order or request or to refuse to supply the special conditions attached. Refusal merely because of address or residence, or because the consumer belongs to some social group or population will not occur. This applies to the usual place of residence be readily determined.
ARTICLE 8 - THE PRICE
1. For three months after the publication of the catalog, the prices of the goods not be increased, this subject to price changes resulting from changes in tax rates and / or fluctuations outside the coverage of the Euro. Contrary to the previous sentence is determined, it is possible that, if the nature of the offering that it implies, there is variable prices. In that case, this and the fact that any target prices are listed.
2. Price increases after the conclusion of the Agreement will only be made as a result of (changing) legislation or regulations in which case the consumer has the power to terminate the Agreement in writing.
ARTICLE 9 - COMPLIANCE
1. 2B-Natural. warrants that the goods and / or services meet the specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of reliability and / or usability and do not conflict with the date of the conclusion of the agreement existing legal provisions and / or government regulations.
ARTICLE 10 - WARRANTY
1. The guarantee provided by Natural-2B does not affect the rights of the consumer against 2B-Natural can assert on the basis of the law and the Agreement.
2. Any manufacturer or importer's warranty does not affect the rights of the consumer against 2B-Natural. can enforce under the law, the distance and the 2B-Natural guarantee.
ARTICLE 11 - ORDER
1. Deliveries of goods and / or services are made only at the express order, unless 2B-Natural and Consumer otherwise agreed
2. Which may be sent unsolicited by the consumer at will not be retained or returned free of charge, unless there is a mistake, or the transmission is attributable to the Consumer
3. In case of mistake the Consumer 2B Natural thereof set. If and insofar as their nature allows, the Consumer goods and documents available to 2B-Natural. keep. The consumer will do everything or omissions which the reasonableness and fairness requires
ARTICLE 12 - IMPLEMENTATION OF THE ORDER
1. 2B-Natural, the utmost diligence in the receipt and execution of orders of goods.
2. The place of delivery is the residential address of the consumer that the last time 2B-Natural is made known, unless otherwise agreed
3. Subject to what is stated in Article 4 of these terms and conditions, will be 2B-Natural. the accepted orders expeditiously, but at least within 15 days of execution. If delivery by (temporarily) out of stock, or for other reasons, delayed, or if an order is not or only partially carried out, the consumer receives the latest one month after the order was placed. The consumer in that case have the right to cancel the order without cost to
4. If the delivery of ordered goods proves to be impossible, 2B-Natural will such efforts as the reasonableness and fairness entail a replacement item available. Finally, the delivery will be clear and comprehensible manner that a replacement item is delivered. For replacement items, the approval period not be excluded. The cost of return shipment shall be borne by 2B-Natural
5. The risk of damage and / or loss of goods until the time of delivery to 2B-Natural, unless otherwise agreed.
ARTICLE 13 - PAYMENT
1. The amounts owed by the consumer within thirty days after the invoice date of the goods to be met, or such later date as agreed.
2. The consumer has the duty to inaccuracies in information provided or referred immediately to 2B-Natural to report.
3. In case of default of the Consumer has 2B Natural subject to statutory limitations, the right to advance to the Consumer reasonable costs amounting to € 34.03 in costs.
ARTICLE 14 - DISPUTES
1. The agreements between 2B-Natural. and the consumer of these terms and conditions apply, only Dutch law applies
2. Disputes between the Consumer and 2B-Natural on the creation or implementation of agreements on by 2B-Natural or deliver goods, may, in observance of the provisions below, both the consumer as submitted by 2B-Natural to the Disputes Committee Webshop Certified.
3. A dispute by the Dispute only be considered if the consumer complaint within a reasonable time to the company's request.
4. Within three months after the complaint to 2B-Natural is presented, the dispute in writing to the Disputes Committee to be made.
5. When the consumer wants to submit a dispute to the Disputes Committee, 2B-Natural bound by this choice. If 2B-Natural wants to do so, the consumer within five weeks after such a request, in writing should speak out if he so desires, or the dispute to be dealt with by the competent court. 2B Natural learns the choice of the consumer within the period of five weeks, then 2B-Natural entitled to submit the dispute to the competent court.
6. The Arbitration Commission shall decide on the conditions laid down in the rules of the Arbitration Commission. The decisions of the Disputes Committee as binding advice.
7. This article forms no obstacle to the 2B-Natural collection of disputed claims, not for the competent court to bring an action is considered to be undisputed if the consumer fails to implement the preceding paragraphs of this article.
ARTICLE 15 - WARRANTY PERFORMANCE BINDING BUSINESS ADVICE
1. Webshop Keurmerk.org will, without delay, the obligations of the company to the consumer imposed on him by the Arbitration Commission in a binding opinion, if this company take over these obligations within the period prescribed in the binding opinion has fulfilled the foregoing unless the company that binding opinion within two months after the date thereof in accordance with the regulations of the Disputes Committee for scrutiny by the court for approval.
2. For the purposes of this guarantee requires that the consumer a written appeal to at Hallmark Shop